Tradition of Excellence
- Roncalli is the home to 16 Indiana Academic All Stars since the program’s inception in 1987.
- Roncalli offers 18 Advanced Placement courses with eligibility for college credit.
- The Class of 2016 completed over 64,100 hours of community service during their four years at RHS, which averages over 150 hours per senior.
- The Class of 2016 included 16 National Merit Scholars.
- During the 2015-2016 school year, 24 Roncalli students scored a perfect 36 on sections of the ACT and/or a perfect 800 on sections of the SAT.
- In the past 24 years, Roncalli students have collected more than 1.6 million canned food items for the poor.
- Over 115 students participate in our comprehensive special needs resource program STARS – that addresses the needs of students with learning and physical disabilities.
- RHS has received the Blue Ribbon School of Excellence three times.
- Over 60% of the RHS Class of 2016 graduated with an Academic Honors Diploma or higher.
- The Class of 2016 earned over $32 million in college scholarships.
- Roncalli awarded more than $1.9 million in need-based tuition assistance to RHS families for the 2015-2016 school year.
- During the 2015-2016 school year, 315 students took Advanced Placement (AP) classes with a total of 618 exams given. For the 2014-2015 school year, 319 students took AP courses, and 646 AP exams were given. On those exams, 74% scored with a 3, 4, or a 5 on the AP exam.
No events were found.View General Calendar
- (V) Baseball - Lawrence Central (HOME)
Time: 5:30 pm
- Little Rebels Daycare
Time: 3:00 pm
No events were found.View Co-curriculars Calendar
No events were found.View Fine Arts Calendar