Welcome to the Guidance Department
We are here to serve the needs of our students and families in a variety of areas including academic assistance, support, and counseling; social/emotional support via individual meetings, small groups, and referrals to outside agencies; and assistance in post-secondary planning for opportunities such as college, career, military enlistment and vocations.
To keep up-to-date on events hosted by the Roncalli Guidance Department, scholarship deadlines, testing dates, opportunities for involvement, college and job application information, and more check out the Roncalli Guidance Department Calendar
Follow us on Twitter @RHSguide.
We are here to help you make your time at Roncalli a memorable, exciting, and transformative one! We have many tips that will help you be successful in high school and make it a wonderful experience. Review the tips below:
- Take challenging courses and be sure to study and/or ask for help when needed!
- Remember that your grades from each year impact your future planning opportunities (college, career, military, apprenticeship, etc.), so put forth your best effort each year and don’t be afraid to ask for help when needed.
- Get involved! Volunteer with a Roncalli group, be an active club member, join a team or serve as a team manager – pursue something you are passionate about or try something new! This a great addition to your resume and college applications!
- Keep your resume updated in Scoir. Track activities, service, leadership, employment and awards.
- For addition tips on how to be successful in high school check out the following website: How to Be Successful in High School