Alumni Information

  • Dual Credit information
    • If you took a class designated as a dual credit course while enrolled at Roncalli, you will need to request that your transcript be sent from the college issuing the dual (college) credit to the college you are attending.
    • Dual Credit colleges and their corresponding websites are:
  • Transcripts for Employers and Colleges
    • Graduates may request their transcript through Parchment. To access your account, create your account, or if you forgot your login credentials, please follow this link. If you have questions, please email Roncalli Registrar, Mrs. Mary Sheets, or call 317-787-8277 extension 232.