Mental Health Awareness and Resources
The Roncalli Guidance Department has resources to support students and families in various situations. Below, you will find resources for academic success, resource databases for community services, mental health resources, information about the Roncalli STAND Team, and much more. If you are looking for support with a particular issue, and you do not find what you need below, please contact your student’s School Counselor or Social Worker.
This team is made up of Administrators, Counselors, Teachers and our School Social Worker. The team seeks to identify students experiencing physical, social, emotional or spiritual difficulties and to remove the barriers which interfere with learning. The goal is to empower these students to experience the same opportunities for growth and development that God intends for all young people.
Mental Health Resources
- Counseling Resources
- Social Worker Parent Letter & Permission Form, Social Worker Parent Letter – Spanish, Social Worker Parent Letter – Burmese, Social Worker Parent Letter – Zomi
- Assistance for Hoosiers – Be Well Indiana
- Mental Health Resource Center & Help Lines
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) of Indiana
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Project AWARE – Change the Frequency
- Change the Frequency provides tools and resources in the hopes of increasing social emotional learning and awareness in individuals, families, and communities to help with mental well-being.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Crisis and Trauma Resource Institute
- The Dougy Center – The National Center for Grieving Children and Families
- Fostering Resilience Stress Management Program
- Family Activity – Conscious Relaxation
- Healthy, Happy Kids at Home
- Virtual Calming Room
- RHS Recommended Tutor List
- Indiana’s Call & Learn
- Free tutoring from retired Indiana teachers M-F from 1-5PM.
Tips for Academic Success in High School
- How to Be Successful in High School
- Indiana Department of Education
- Children with ADHD/Learning Disabilities
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
- For PSAT, PACT, SAT, & ACT study materials and tips, please visit the Junior and Senior pages on the website.