High School Placement Test
(Scholastic Testing Service)
High School Placement Test Date: Saturday, November 10, 2018
- Test begins at 8:00 a.m. and concludes by 11:15 a.m. Please arrive ~10 minutes early, and use the Fine Arts Center entrance (Door #5)
- Cost is $10
- Students are asked to bring 2 sharpened No. 2 pencils; calculators are not allowed (unless stated on an IEP/ISP)
- This is the only testing date in which accommodations are provided (i.e. extended time), and only for those students who provide the appropriate documentation to Mrs. Michelle Roberts, Special Needs Director, prior to the HSPT.
- No need for parents/students to register or call in for the November HSPT test date.
HSPT Makeup Dates* - To be used only when students are unable to attend the
December testing Saturday, December 1, 2018 $10 Auditorium entrance
- Students should take the HSPT at their earliest availability, since HSPT scores are needed prior to registration for freshman classes.
- Students must register to take a makeup test by calling Mrs. Jane Dias, Guidance Assistant, 787–8277 ext. 214
- Only students who take the November HSPT are eligible for the scholarship consideration.
- Test begins at 8:00 a.m. (arrive ~10 minutes early), and conclude by 11:15 a.m.
- Students are asked to bring 2 sharpened No. 2 pencils; calculators are not allowed.
- Special testing accommodations are available for the November testing date only.
*The HSPT is the first step in the registration process, and students are strongly encouraged to take the HSPT in November (or December) in order to be able to register for freshman classes in a timely manner.
Please contact Jane Dias, Guidance Assistant (ext. 214) or Lynn Starkey, Co-Director of Guidance (ext. 234) if there are further questions. Thank you!