The Roncalli Student Council (commonly referred to as Stu Co) is an organization for the student body which aims to:
- Provide leadership experiences for students.
- Promote school spirit and pride through the orderly planning, direction, and execution of events.
- Uphold all school policies.
- Provide a forum for student voice and channels for student involvement.
- Promote harmonious relationships between the students and staff.
Stu Co serves as a catalyst in bringing together teachers, students and Administration to form a positive school environment which initiates and nurtures meaningful learning experiences. It is open to all students, as every student in the school is welcome and encouraged to participate in meetings, plan for events and assist with the administration of the events. In so doing, students earn points for their work throughout their time at Roncalli. A student may earn the following titles and distinctions for their efforts:
- 15+ Points – Student Council Officer
- 25+ Points – Student Council Ambassador
- 45+ Points – Student Council Executive
- 100+ Points – Student Council Century Club Member
In addition to earned positions, 4 students per class are selected as co-presidents of public relations, service, spirit, and web promotions. Because it is the council and the school’s desire to reach out to and involve as many students as possible in the activities of the council and not limit this to just those fortunate enough to win an election, all students are welcome to apply for this positions and participate in the interview and selection process each spring.
For the 2023-2024 school year the Stu Co roster of members include:
STUDENT COUNCIL CO-PRESIDENTS
CLASS OF 2024 CO-PRESIDENTS
- Public Relations – Ben Brandenburg
- Service – Hailey Kortzendorf
- Spirit – Josie Bleizeffer
- Web Promotions – Isha Tandon
CLASS OF 2025 CO-PRESIDENTS
- Public Relations – Gracie Daming
- Service – Hailey Bullock
- Spirit – Caroline Bohn
- Web Promotions – Madeline Daming
- Outreach & Inclusion – Isabella Traylor
CLASS OF 2026 CO-PRESIDENTS
- Public Relations – Anna Cromer
- Service – Anna Bohnert
- Spirit – Jesus Cervantes
- Web Promotions – Cylie Henson
CLASS OF 2027 CO-PRESIDENTS
- Public Relations –
- Service –
- Spirit –
- Web Promotions –